The five detainees who are accused of sexually abusing a 30-year-old man in the Buenos Aires town of San Pedro They refused to testify and will continue to be imprisoned.
Ramiro Mansilla, Maximiliano Ramos, Lucas Ramos, Isaías Luppi and Carlos Devito, the latter a former Buenos Aires police officer, are detained for the alleged crime of “severely outrageous sexual abuse” y “unlawful deprivation of liberty”.
I also read: “Motochorros at all times, be careful”: residents of Rosario put up posters to warn of robberies
The prosecutor María Valle Viviani ordered that they remain in prison while the investigation progresses in which she considers the hypothesis of a dispute related to “narcomenudeo”which led to the defendants kidnapping, abusing and forcing the victim to threaten a lawyer.
The lawyer who received the bullet from the 30-year-old also testified and confirmed that the victim had told him about the abuse he suffered. For his part, Carlos Devito, who served in the San Pedro investigation area, was removed from the force by Internal Affairs.
In an interview with Radio Cuarentena, the victim’s brother stated: “This was a mafia thing, I know everyone and I know what they were doing. They were going to charge people badly in San Pedro, in Baradero, and they have done worse things. If they investigate well, they are involved in several homicides.”
The man said he was “a little afraid” for his family because he suffered “death threats”, since knows who attacked his brother. Upon learning who the victim had last been seen with, the man contacted one of the assailants. “Your brother blew the bag and you know how it is”, was the answer he received.
I also read: A tea and a possible inheritance, the new keys to the investigation for the triple crime of Ramallo
“I told him that I wanted him to appear because I already knew they had it. And then they got scared and released him, If he hadn’t turned up dead.” the man stated.
Kidnapping, abuse and threats: the case that has San Pedro in suspense
The incident occurred on Thursday of last week, when a 30-year-old man, whose identity was preservedwas kidnapped by a group of people in a house located in Belgrano at 1600.
In her statement to investigators, the victim stated that they sexually abused him until Saturday and that they transferred him to the house of a 54-year-old lawyer. There he had to give the lawyer a bullet with a mafia message that said: “It’s for your son”. The attackers also A firearm and a cell phone were stolen from the premises.
I also read: The aggressor of the beach player will be 60 days in preventive detention, the maximum term for a minor
After going through that hell, the young man was released and immediately went to a hospital. At that time, doctors attended him and alerted the police.
Finally, the complaint was filed on Saturday by the victim before the prosecutor María del Valle Viviani, who labeled the case as “severely outrageous sexual abuse” y “unlawful deprivation of liberty”. The investigation included the testimony of the lawyer who received the threat, who confirmed the victim’s account.