This Friday the Secretary of Foreign Trade of the Nation made official a new stage of the plan Now 12. They can be purchased in up to 24 installments: clothing, appliances, tickets for shows and language courses.
This new stage governs from July 1, 2022 to January 31, 2023, includes more than 30 items and offers the possibility of financing purchases in 3, 6, 12, 18 and up to 24 fixed installments with a bank credit card, every day of the week, throughout the country and with rates lower than those of the market .
I also read: It is renewed Now 12: what products can be purchased in fixed installments and at what rates
During the first half of this year, Now 12 registered 32 million operations for a total of 548 billion pesos billed and an average ticket, in May 2022, of 19,224 pesos. The items that recorded the highest monthly sales are home appliances (32%), dress (29%) y construction materials (8%).
All products and services of all financing modalities -3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 installments- can be purchased through buy online and in participating stores from all over the country, seven days a week, with all credit cards enabled.
Now 12: what products can be purchased in 24 installments
- Computers, notebooks and tablets.
- TVs and monitors.
- Appliances such as water heaters, refrigerators, freezers, freezers, air conditioners, air conditioners and/or ventilation, dishwashers, washers and dryers, kitchens, ovens, stoves, heaters, stoves and hot water tanks.
- Medical equipment.
- Kits for home connection of water and sewage services.
I also read: The AFIP increased the reimbursement amounts for debit card purchases for retirees and AUH
Now 12: what products can be bought in 18 installments
- Bicycles, mattresses, toys, books and board games.
- Machinery, materials and tools, furniture.
- Motorcycles, tires, CNG vehicle conversion kits and spare parts.
Now 12: what products can be bought in 12 installments
- Glasses and lenses.
- Footwear and leather goods.
- Pots, pans, frying pans and aluminum plates.
- Clothing, musical instruments, electronic technical services and tourism.
- Lighting fixtures, stationery items, small appliances and perfumery.
- Installation of alarms and repair of automobiles and motorcycles.
- Funeral services.
Now 12: what products can be bought in 6 installments
- Educational services such as language and computer courses plus sports courses and cultural activities.
- Personal care services such as hairdressers and beauty salons.
- Plays and concerts by national artists.
I also read: Prices Care: the Government will relaunch the program in July, but with a smaller basket
How will the payment of fees be with the new Now 12
The Annual Nominal Rate (TNA) for payments in 3, 6 and 12 installments is 42%, while for 18 and 24 installments it represents 49%. In this way, the maximum interest that merchants can charge on the cash price is:
- 3 installments: 5.39%. With a purchase of $1000 will be paid 3 installments of $351.30 with an Annual Nominal Rate of 42%.
- 6 installments: 10.82%. Making a purchase of $1000 will pay 6 installments of $184.71with an Annual Nominal Rate of 42%.
- 12 installments: 22.22%. With a purchase of $1000 you will pay 12 installments of $101.85with an Annual Nominal Rate of 42%.
- 18 installments: 40.53%. With a purchase of $1000 you will pay 18 installments of $78.07with an Annual Nominal Rate of 49%.
- 24 installments: 55.85%. Making a purchase of $1000 will be paid 24 installments of $64.94, with an Annual Nominal Rate of 49%.