A woman was about to go to sleep when she found a giant snake between her bed sheets and nearly died of a heart attack.
The terrifying event occurred in Australia and the image was shared by Zachery’s Snake, a snake rescue organization, and immediately went viral. So much so that it generated hundreds of comments with a match. “I’m never going to sleep again!”
Read more at: Video: a cat survived a terrifying encounter with a snake and went viral
He found a poisonous snake in the bed, and the image did go viral
“Worst Nightmare”: A woman finds a huge two-meter poisonous snake in her bed. (Photo Facebook zacheryssnakeandreptilerelocation)
It is that the image of a large snake of almost two meters that chose the comfort of the bed is very impressive. “Check the bed carefully tonight!” They wrote from the association when resharing the photos, and later clarified: “This eastern brown snake moved safely!”.
The woman posted the photos on her social networks, and no one believed this giant, highly poisonous Eastern Brown. The woman called an expert snake hunter in the area and they quickly helped her get it out of her.
“I would burn the bedding,” Eleni Wakely said. “My worst nightmare,” added another. “My God, I’d die just looking at that, you never go camping again!” The most difficult thing from now on will be to go back to bed without checking the bed first.