With each passing day, artificial intelligence platforms are improving their results by processing greater amounts of data. In this case, we put the Google tool called Bard to the test to narrow down 5 foods as those preferred by Argentine hearts and stomachs.
Read also: Artificial Intelligence and astrology: how Taurus will fare in love in February 2024
It is important to clarify that when talking about “Argentines” a generic term is created that may not take into account the tastes of all regions. The route they have in terms of “tamales” and “humitas” is known in the north and in the Patagonian region the use of lamb. Likewise, in Mar del Plata, as a port city of great importance, you can find some fish dishes among the favorites.
What are the 5 dishes most chosen by Argentines?
1. Asado: More than a meal, a ritual. It is a symbol of family and social unity, where grilled meat is enjoyed with friends and family.
The meat point is the great controversy surrounding barbecue.
2. Milanesas: A classic favorite in Argentina. They can be prepared with meat, chicken, pork or fish, and are served with French fries, mashed potatoes or salad.
The Milanese, always fried. Photo: Adobe Stock.
3. Empanadas: Another favorite and traditional recipe from Argentina. There is a wide variety of fillings, from meat to cheese, vegetables and ham.
Empanadas have a recipe in each province. (Photo: ShutterStock).
4. Pastas: The impact of Italian gastronomy in our country is evident. Dried pasta, such as tagliatelle or gnocchi, is a popular dish in Argentina.
Nothing beats a good bolognese.
5. Ice cream: A dessert that cannot be missing from the list. Argentina has a great ice cream tradition, with a great variety of flavors and styles.
Artisan ice cream is tastier and healthier than industrial ice cream (Photo: AFADHYA)
Other foods that are also very popular in Argentina:
PizzaLocroHumitaTamalesChoripánDulce de lecheFacturas
It should be noted that this list may vary depending on the region of the country.
For example, in Patagonia, lamb is a very popular ingredient, while in the north of the country, regional foods such as tamale and humita are more common.
In general, Argentine gastronomy is rich and varied, with influences from cultures around the world.
This mix of cultures is reflected in the wide variety of dishes that can be found in the country, from the traditional barbecue to the most modern Neapolitan-style pizzas.